Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Throughout CD Release Show at Cornelia St Cafe!



I sincerely hope you can join me tomorrow night to celebrate the release of my first solo piano CD, Throughout: The Music of Bill Frisell. I recorded the music over a year ago and it's finally out this month on the SteepleChase LookOut label. It's been interesting to revisit this material after such a long time away. I'm playing things a lot differently now, and hopefully better, too.

Thursday, March 28th at 10pm
Cornelia St Cafe
$20 cover (includes a drink)

Time Out NY says:

"Progressive-jazz pianist JP Schlegelmilch celebrates Throughout, a warm and elegant new solo effort devoted to the works of guitarist Bill Frisell."

You can hear some clips of the music and read about the concept of the recording here.

If you can't make the show, Throughout is now available on Amazon and ITunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment